As great admirers of the craft of Inabel weaving, we are committed to promoting and preserving this indigenous weaving tradition by:
- Providing steady income to the independent weavers and cooperative weaving communities via the purchase of their Inabel crafts at fair prices;
- Ensuring the purity of Inabel products by respecting traditional designs and insisting on quality workmanship;
- Encouraging artistic innovation by placing a premium on the truly unique and original textile designs and patterns;
- Promoting sustainable weaving practices;
- Supporting local community initiatives to train young weavers on the art of Inabel weaving; and
- Expanding the market for Inabel products but only in a responsible and organic way (i.e. no mass production) in order to allow the weaver artisans to focus on making what they love, to appreciate the value of their craft, and to step out and be innovative - thereby continuing the tradition.
We keep it simple. Our well curated collection of Inabel accessories is unfussy. Our products have been quality control checked and tested for ease of care and maintenance – mostly machine washable, never dry cleaned.
We make it easy to order. All Inabel products are stocked in the U.S. so shipping costs are lower and shipping times shorter.
We stay unique. Realizing that quality craftsmanship cannot be mass produced, products are limited in quantity and may not always be available. We regularly replenish our stock via buying trips to the Ilocos region to visit and work with our weavers and to discover new products along the way.